Missouri-St Louis

Seven Gables Inn

I don't remember how, but I stumbled upon this place in Clayton. It's a bed and breakfast with an Irish Pub in it. There's only a few pictures online, but it looks absolutely gorgeous and the lady I emailed back and forth is so nice and seems willing to work with us to plan whatever we want.

Has anyone ever been there in person? Anybody know what the food is like?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Seven Gables Inn

• edited December 2011
    I haven't been there, but I am completely intrigued to learn more!
  • edited December 2011
    This is right on Clayton Rd. near the Schnucks and WashU, yes?

If so I've been for happy hour.  We had typical bar food (wings, chicken fingers, onion rings) and drinks and everything was good- nothing was particularly spectacular.

BUT it could be a really cool and convenient wedding venue- especially if you have out of towners able to stay in the Inn part.  
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • cgeithmancgeithman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-st-louis_seven-gables-inn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:87Discussion:cadceb81-3792-43e8-969c-244a04c5260aPost:c4c785f4-58da-4e9e-b9d7-4859138e8600">Re: Seven Gables Inn</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is right on Clayton Rd. near the Schnucks and WashU, yes? If so I've been for happy hour.  We had typical bar food (wings, chicken fingers, onion rings) and drinks and everything was good- nothing was particularly spectacular. BUT it could be a really cool and convenient wedding venue- especially if you have out of towners able to stay in the Inn part.  
    Posted by maryandkirk0909[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, although I'm familiar with that part of town. The address is on Meramac and it's really close to Shaw Park. Will keep you all posted...I think we're going to go to some reconnaissance in a week or so. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards