Missouri-St Louis

Metal Lanterns

I am getting married in November and am looking for old-fashioned metal lanterns for my centerpieces.  Does anyone have ideas of where I can find these at a reasonable price?  Thanks!

Re: Metal Lanterns

• edited December 2011
    Ikea has some that are $8/piece. The closest Ikea to St.louis is just outside of Chicago. Luckily I had a cousin who lives there and got them for me. You can't buy them online, but maybe you can order them over the phone and have them shipped?
  • edited December 2011
    You can request an IKEA catalog and get the item number and mail in the form.

Otherwise, I'd try Garden Ridge and Hobby Lobby
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • becbenoistbecbenoist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If anyone is looking to sell the lanterns after their wedding PLEASE let me know.   I am getting married next Oct. and was wanting lanterns for my centerpieces. 

Thanks!

• xmasbby78xmasbby78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have some that we used at my wedding last week.  If you are intersted, I have them posted on our website.
    http://andreaandjeffrey.weebly.com/ Cool
  • edited December 2011
    try save-on-crafts.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 99 Invited!
    image 45 Are Psyched!
    image 5 Are L0$3RZ
    image 49 Are MIA!
  • edited December 2011
    I have found TONS of ideas from save-on-crafts.com.  It is the best website and and wonderful stuff!  Check out that one.  There are so many ideas flying around my head for my centerpieces just from that website, it's unreal!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards