Missouri-St Louis
Options

New in St.Louis & to the Knot!

Hi there! I'm a *** and I just joined the Knot, and just moved to St.Louis in May of last year. I want to be able to chat with brides on here, because I'm also a bride-to-be, but I don't want to get in trouble if I talk about what I do for a living. Since I run a wedding photography business, I would just like to know the guidelines about talking about our own websites and what not. I would like to understand what I can and cannot say about myself! Am I allowed to have my website link in my signature?

Thanks!

Ann Rogers Wink
{Wedding Photographer|Bride-To-Be}

Re: New in St.Louis & to the Knot!

• Options
    No soliciting of any kind on the message boards or in the chat room -- it is neither allowed nor appreciated by the community. If you are interested in advertising opportunities, please contact salesinfo@theknot.comWedding professionals involved in a wedding-related enterprise cannot post any information on The Knot message boards, even if offering services free of charge.

Read more: The Knot Community Rules - Rules for The Knot Community - TheKnot.com http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-tools-help-center/the-knot-about-us/articles/knot-community-rules.aspx#ixzz1mh1BZEtM

The rules are linked on the sidebar under Community Links as well if you ever need them.

You aren't allowed to talk about the fact that you're a wedding photographer and may under no circumstance link your website to your signature or your bio.

You are allowed to make posts specifically relating to your wedding and/ or to help other people on the site.  This help cannot be offering your services or posting links thereto.  

If you have any questions, feel free to page me, or email moderators@theknot.com
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I've edited out mentions of your business in your post, please do so in your signature as well.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards