Missouri-St Louis
Options

Need hairstylist around Hermann, MO area (west of St. Louis)

I'm getting worried, because these hair stylists refuse to work a Sunday wedding!

One lady I talked to a couple months ago told me to call her back in December/January and ask her again "because a lot of people get engaged during that time." What??? Is she just wanting to make sure no one she knows is going to happen to get engaged and plan their shotgun wedding on my day? I don't understand or knows what she means by that...should I cross her off the list? Anyway, my wedding's March 4. I don't want to wait that long to book a hair stylist!

I would prefer not to have to bring someone in from St. Louis. Do you know anyone you could recommend from the Hermann/New Haven/Washington area?

Re: Need hairstylist around Hermann, MO area (west of St. Louis)

• Options
    I'm in the same boat.  Have you had any luck yet?
  • Options
    Don't know if either one of you still needs a hair stylist but you should contact Classic Comb in Washington Mo. It's only a 20 min drive from Hermann. That's who I'm having for my big day! They are all great- I have Tyra, she's awesome!! Hope this helps. Your best bet though, is to hire someone from Washington since it is a bigger town than Hermann! :)
  • Options
    Did either of these brides have any luck?  I am in a quest to find someone for a friend of mine to do her hair on a Sunday in Hermann.  In August.  Any thoughts would be much appreciated!!

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards