Missouri-St Louis

Where to go for pictures??

38 days to go and still wondering where we will go for pictures! We have several  hours between the ceremony and reception and are in need of some ideas!

So far here are some of our options:
Busch Stadium (outside)
Forest park - where we got engaged
City Garden

Any other suggestions? The more unique the better!

Re: Where to go for pictures??

• Meagan0528Meagan0528 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just want to let you know that my FAVORITE pics we took in Forest Park were in the Muny.  They turned out so cute.  It was raining on our wedding day so we didn't get many outdoor ones, but I think I still would have loved the Muny ones the most. 

I was in a wedding one time that took some pics at Ted Drewes.  They give you free ice cream if you have a wedding party! :)
    Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Lilypie First Birthday tickers PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    We did ours at Mayfair Plaza (8th and St. Charles downtown).  They turned out wonderfully- there are several water fixtures, balconies, tiered standing areas, etc. so you can get your entire party in perfect positions.  The pic in my bio of our wedding party is on the largest water feature.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    If you want to do Busch Stadium and the City Garden, the Arch, riverfront, and Landing are all right there, so you could really get a variety of pictures!

Same for Forest Park really, the zoo has a few cool places without actually having to go into the zoo, the Muny has multiple locations at the top and bottom of their property and the Jewel Box is in Forest Park, not to mention just beautiful outdoor spots between all of these locations and gazebos and such throughout.
  • edited December 2011
    Wash U is a great place for pictures. So is the Loop or CWE if you go there a lot! Many cool places, depends on what you like...
    Monica & Taoridi October 30, 2010 BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are going to do Busch Stadium, Forest Park, but our photographer is pretty unique and also recommended Lafayette Park, they have very pretty scenery, waterfalls etc...

• torick47torick47 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are planning on doing our photos at Laumeir Sculpture Park. They always have really great art, and its beautiful. I don't know if anyone else has had theirs there, but I am excited. It's still a year away, and that was probably the quickest decision we've made so far.    Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards