Ohio-Columbus

Wedding Day Coordinators

Does anyone have any recommendations or heard of good wedding day coordinators? I don't want to spend a ton of money ($100-$200 tops) since I've done all of the planning. Do you think my budget is reasonable? I just want someone to make sure everything runs smoothly the day of the wedding so I'm not stressed out.

Thanks so much!

Re: Wedding Day Coordinators

• BrittBritt22BrittBritt22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know there is and old knottie who has started her own business.  Her Knottie name was Earlandpearl but I can't think of her actual name right now.  Hopefully someone else will know it.
  • edited December 2011
    Her name is Ana Titus, and she seems super nice!  I've been in touch with her in the past and had my venue not come with a DOC already, I would have booked her.  Good luck!
  • katielea2katielea2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend of mine that does it on the side.  I think she's fairly cheap and has done a ton of her friends weddings.  Let me know and I could get you her information.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JHS16JHS16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are a few I looked at before I decided it wasn't in our budget.  However, if you just want one for the day of your wedding, here are the ones I considered: 

Both of them allow you to pay by the hour, instead of a big package.  Good luck!
  • roarkamroarkam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Jen McBride.  Her business is J.Lauren Events and she has several different packages.  I'm not sure what she charges (we won her services at a charity event).  She is great! Definitely check her out.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I looked into a couple DOCs and they all were more than $1,000.  I was shocked.  If you're looking for a deal, I would try someone that does it on the side, rather than as their official business.  We decided that our caterer could handle most of the DOC duties, so we're skipping it.  GL!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    I have been in contact with Ana. She seems really nice, but I have yet to meet her. She charges $350.
  • edited December 2011

One of my best friends does this on the side, and I know she definitely isn't $1000! Her name is Erica Taffany, and her # is 937-626-4847.  She's done several weddings, plus her own.  I was very happy, everything was perfect!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards