Missouri-St Louis

wedding night

Where are you all staying the night of your wedding?  If a hotel which one or do you have any recommendations?

Re: wedding night

• edited December 2011
    Most likely a hotel.  Haven't really thought that far ahead, yet. I am a big fan of the hyatt attached to union station, but its on the pricier side.  It really just depends on where you are looking, in the city, close to the airport, price low, price high....
  • edited December 2011
    We are hopefully staying in a hotel.  My mom & my MOH have both offered to get us a room at either Ameristar or The Ritz.  I think the Ritz has a "honeymoon" package... We aren't taking an official honeymoon any time soon, so it will be nice to stay somewhere fun.
  • edited December 2011
    My soon to be hubby and I will be staying at a hotel in the suite.  The girls will be using the suite in the morning to have our hair and makeup done and will be taking a shuttle to the ceremony.  Then, at the end of the reception, the shuttle will take us back to the hotel.  This way, no driving is needed and we can spend a nice evening together in the suite!  :o)
  • edited December 2011
    The hotel where we had our room block (and owned the venue where we got married) gave us a free honeymoon suite for every night we had 10 rooms booked there.  So, I stayed there with my MOHs Thursday and Friday, and H and I spent the night there Saturday after our wedding.  It was awesome.

ETA: We used the Roberts Mayfair hotel downtown and the room we got was The Presidential Suite.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    We are staying at the Lodge at Grant's Trail since we are having our reception at Orlando Gardens.  It'll be close and we get completely breakfast in the morning.  Plus, since they are owned by the Orlando family, we got a 20% discount on the room.
  • edited December 2011
    we will be staying at a hotel. Looking into several with a honeymoon package. The Ritz has a nice pkg. Luckily family is paying for it as a gift!
  • edited December 2011
    We're staying in a suite at The Ritz. The rooms are amazing and they treat you so well there. They do have a package available on their website. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards