Ohio-Columbus

Anyone from the Ohio Valley????

Hi All.  I'm getting married in my hometown of Smithfield Ohio in July.  So far we have booked all of our vendors except the caterer.  It's kind of difficult to find local vendors in my home area because it is small and because My fiance and I live in Columbus.  I am hoping someone on here my know of a good caterer in the Ohio Valley area (Steubenville, Wintersville, OH and Wheeling, Weirton, WV).  I have contacted a few and would like a few more to price compare.  Thanks.

Terra
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone from the Ohio Valley????

• edited December 2011
    i know that this isn't what you asked, but many columbus area caterers will travel. or, maybe they would be able to recommend someone for you. good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks.  I have tried that but I'm asking for a few valley favorites on the menu and was afraid that a Columbus Caterer may not be able to capture the flavor LOL.  But I may check to see if Gresso's on High St. will travel for catering. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Try Karen's Kountry Kitchen... 740-439-2538 ... They have their own farm and grow all the meat there from farm to fork.... prices are very reasonable, foods delish, and she travels out of Cambridge, OH
  • edited December 2011
    Karen's Country Kitchen sounds great.  I'll give them a call.  Thanks :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm IN Cambridge Ohio and Theo's Restaurant will cater. 

Their food is AMAZING! My favorite place in this whoooole state to eat :)
    110 invited image
    45 are gonna party with us! image
    2 are big jerks!image
    63 are stressing me out!image

RSVP Deadline: February 19
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_anyone-ohio-valley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:d7841285-510e-46dd-91e9-1d9207b83876Post:f5fec7ff-abc9-4d0b-b457-0c10fc67c3f2">Re: Anyone from the Ohio Valley????</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm IN Cambridge Ohio and Theo's Restaurant will cater.  Their food is AMAZING! My favorite place in this whoooole state to eat :)
    Posted by lovely&bones[/QUOTE]

I went to college at Muskingum, and we would always go to Theo's for their pie - yum!  I want a piece right now, along with some Wally's Pizza. :)
    Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
  • edited December 2011
    Wally's! Yuuuum!
    I live about 1 minute up the road from Wally's, right by the new municipal court :)

So neat to run into people that actually know the area!
    110 invited image
    45 are gonna party with us! image
    2 are big jerks!image
    63 are stressing me out!image

RSVP Deadline: February 19
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards