August 2013 Weddings

Have u started yet?

Hello fellow August 2013 brides. I have huge concern. I have notcied on alot of other sites that other future brides have already started DYI either invitations, decorations or other.
I guess my question is: am I the only one who hasn't started DYI  projects or is everyone else thinking that august 2013 is still quite far along to think about it.... PLEASE HELP!!!  :-(

Re: Have u started yet?

• I definitely haven't started DIY yet, and I plan to do a lot. We booked our church, venue, caterer, and our photographers already. And we are researching DJs and limos right now. Our florist isn't officially booked but it's a cousin of FIs that they all use we just haven't sat down with them to go over what we want yet. I don't want to make any decisions on the details and looks of things in case our ideas change. I do have a ton of ideas saved on Pinterest though!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• So far all we have done is booked the venue. We are looking at photographers next and then will take a break till the one year mark. I have a lot of DIY ideas planned but do not want to get something done and change our minds.  Our small apartment can also not hold all of our projects for over a year :) So we are having a lot of fun looking and collecting ideas. Once the projects start tho be sure to share your progress :)
  • My FI and I where just talking about this. It seems so far away but on the other hand we know it will come up quickly. At this point we have just started talking about what we want and started looking for ideas.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards