Michigan-Detroit
Options

has anyone been to.....

has anyone been to Marias Bridal Couture in West bloomfield, MI?
i really like a St Pucci gown there but I can't find the dress online in the designers collection. is that usual?

Re: has anyone been to.....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have not been to Maria's. But if the gown is an older style, the website may not have it anymore. So, yes I would say it is usual if that were to happen. Are you looking for pictures of it? You can also just Google the style and the designer. I'm sure you will find pics that way.
  • Options
    emily1004emily1004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress from Maria's bridal when they were in Rochester, (they just moved locations) They had my dream dress on sale for half off because they were no longer carrying that designer after the move. The dress that you love may be an older style or it may be so new that they haven't even gotten up on the website.

I'm not sure if I answering your question right..... but your best bet may be to call around to different bridal shops and see if they carry the St. Pucci gowns. I didn't have the greatest luck with Maria's alterations department. They wanted to charge me just as much for the alterations, as the dress itself!!! (one of their salesgirls even told me to take it some place else for alterations). Hope this helps.

x
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your comments... I was looking for pictures to show but no luck i think its an older dress from a past collection or something...... I still like it and i might buy it next week when im done looking around :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards