Michigan-Detroit
Options

Need to Vent Kind of Long

Okay, so we arrive in Michigan and things go well until we actually get to the house from the airport.  Right before dinner FI's parents suggest that we should rearrange our seating assignment because some of the people at a couple tables don't really get along/don't belong together.  So we sit down after dinner and try to hash it out.  We finally get it figured out and I actually like it better except for FMIL wants some extra chairs at tables because "where will I sit when mingling?"  So now I have to contact the chair covers lady and see if I can add more chair covers.  It's not many but we are all paid.  What is frustrating is that I sent them the document last week!  Why couldn't we have made these changes before I submitted all of the final numbers?!  

I know in the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal and I should not be stressing about it and now that it is done I'm starting to calm down a bit.  I feel like my FIL's now think I'm crazy because of how stressed I am.  Well hello, we are 10 days away and making changes to things I thought were done.  Oh well.  

My cousin lost his baseball game so my Aunt and two cousins will be coming to the wedding, however, they have not told me yet.  I'm waiting to see how long it takes for them to tell me.  My aunt knows that the board goes in for printing on Friday. 

My cousin who is in the WP still has not told me if she is going to make the RD or not.  I have to know by tomorrow. I completely regret having her in my WP but oh well, nothing I can do now. My sister probably is not coming to by Bach party even though we have arranged babysitting.  My family is really pissing me off right now.  FI says "you have a bunch of tools in your family."  He is so unhappy with them.

FI is pissed we hired a planner/coordinator because he hasn't done much so far.  I'm really hoping day of he makes it completely worth the money but right now, another expensive regret of mine.  Instead of focusing on the positives I'm frustrated, stressed and irritated.  Thanks for reading my bitching.  I should get some sleep seeing as how it's after midnight and I need to adjust to this new time, and the cold!!  
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards