Ohio-Columbus

Linen and dinnerware

My Parents are catering my wedding and I am trying to decide between renting vs buying my linen and dinnerware. Does anyone have any suggestion on where i can purchase these items inexpensively.    

Re: Linen and dinnerware

• LinenTableCloth.com for the linens, Acemart.com for the flatware, and I am renting china from Lasting Impressions. However, I did consider a plastic option that looks like china and they sell it in bulk at Sams Club.
  • Thank you. I did look at the disposable did not really like them will check out your website.
  • I bought my linens from linentablecloth.com and it was probably 6.50 a table, watch for sale, I would probably rent the china, i feel like that would be expensive to buy and i don't know what you would do with it afterwards. 
  • Where the prices at lasting impression reasonable?

• edited March 2012

The china pattern I am renting is like $4.50 for every 10. For dinner plates and bread and butter plates, its going to be like $100 to rent. They also rent water goblets and silver. I am renting the goblets but it was much cheaper to just buy stainless steel flatware.

• I bought table runners at linentablecloth.  I'm happy with them.  I got them for about $2 a piece.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards