Ohio-Columbus

Thankful!

Ladies, 

I know I haven't been on here much lately, but have been busy finishing my student teaching down in South Carolina. It has been a pain to be here and try to get everything done up there, but I could not do it without my mom! One last final major check was she and the interior decorator (whose doing the flowers) went to The Flowerman this week and my mom said they had an amazing experience! 
   I guess I am just relieved everytime I think about how the venue I picked will do everything for me (Royal American Links Golf Club) and all the vendors so far have been low maintainence and I feel like I won't have to lift a finger. Even though I didn't always feel this way...ladies, you're dream wedding can come true. I am seeing mine piece together from 8 hours from Columbus. Good luck!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Thankful!

• edited December 2011
    Glad to hear its smooth sailing and thats needed during this time!  I remember student teaching, I had two different ones since I added on a reading endorsement and it can seem so overwhelming at times!  Best of luck in the rest of your planning!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • AjoydAjoyd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the reassurances--I am in St. Louis and sometimes feel like my own wedding is completely out of my control!
    Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
  • edited December 2011

Glad to hear the Flowerman went well! I was planning to look into them for my flowers in order to save some money and make an event of it with my friends and family! : )

• edited December 2011
    Yeah they quoted right above my budget for the ability to do them yourself, so to me that was worth it. Also, I didn't know this until they went, but you can rent the glass for the centerpieces! So we are "renting" tall vases for $5 instead of paying $15-$20 to buy them. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards