Ohio-Columbus

Late Night Food

I contacted the place I am getting married to get pizza to come out late at night for all my guests and it is very unreasonably priced.  It would end up costing us over $700, which to me is ridiculous for pizza.  I can't bring in food from other palces, but some friends of mine keep mentioning getting a food cart or something like that to just sit out side of the venue.  I have no idea where to even start with this though, does anyone have any advise?

Re: Late Night Food

• This article has a list of 35 + - food trucks that will be at The historical Society this weekend for a food truck festival.  Look at the names and google - must have websites.  Or, go to the festival and talk to them or get business cards.

http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/blog/2012/07/35-food-trucks-joining-columbus.html

With that said - if you have a food truck outside your venue (and maybe give your guests vouchers) that would likely be the END of your party...   as opposed to pizza or a snack DURING dancing.  Maybe you can give your venue a budget, and ask what snack they could serve within that budget to feed your guests and keep you happy?
  • Have you thought about the "shot glass" snacks? I saw them on one of the wedding shows on TLC...french fries with ketchup in a shot glass....cookies and milk in a shot glass. I thought they were really cute! I am sure your venue will work with you on it!
  • I like providng my clients guests mini sliders, butlered to the guests in addtion to cups of french fries or sweet potatoe fries.

Nancy Plassman
    Director of Catering, Carfagna
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards