Michigan-Detroit

I'm alive! PIP for weekly update!

Awww, I saw your post below, Kim!  Hey guys!  I am alive!  Sorry, been CRAZY busy with work and haven't had much time to check the boards.  After work, I don't even turn on my computer so that I am not tempted at all because then I will be camped out on the couch online.  I figure I have until this Thursday when everyone comes into town to do a crazy about of DIY projects. Oh, and I haven't got any pictures from my b-party.  but on the bright side, I had my b-pics on Wednesday and I get those pictures on Sunday!Oh, here are the table numbers that I did last night!  You can't really see, but it has a bnack backgroun behind the pink paper.  These will go on black easels.Then I had my final fitting in which my dress BARELY zipped up and it was all wrinkled in the belly because it was so tight.Here is my $15 ebay veil.My birdcage veil for after.  Imagine a better hairstyle than a pony tail.Not sure if I want to wear it to the side:Or to the back:

Re: I'm alive! PIP for weekly update!

• jcrawford76jcrawford76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Table numbers look great! So how did the bpics go?
  • edited December 2011
    Really good!  I'm excited to see them.  She said she took about 600 pictures and wants a few to put on the website.  Non-boobie ones, of course.  We'll see.  I can't wait to see them. 
  • edited December 2011
    Glad to hear you are alive and that your dress zips!I love your table numbers!
  • sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She's alive!!! Yay! (Now we just have to figure out where Ann Marie is hiding!) Glad to hear that your bpics went well, I'm sure the underboob will turn out awesome lol.  The table numbers look great! ps - I think I like the birdcage to the side, instead of the back
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The table numbers look great!  The dress is beautiful on you. 
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Ohhhh, I love your birdcage veil. Where did you get it? And I like it to the side also.
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.birdcageveils.com/I got the Emma, the $42 one.  The woman is so nice and it came pretty quick too.I just can't figure out if I like it to the side or the back.  Chris said he doesn't want anything on my face, so that one is out.
  • edited December 2011
    I like the side also, but the other side of my hrad that doesn't have the flower just looks weird because there is just a little bit of veil and it looks weird.  I have my trial tomorrow, so I will see what the girl does.
  • whrldtravlrwhrldtravlr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the veil photos. You are going to be such a pretty bride. I forgot, who did your b-pics? Glad they went well!
    imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Glad you're okay! LOL Table numbers look great!Your dress looks perfect! NO TAN LINES! ; )I like the birdcage to the side.
  • shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  So glad you are alive!  Your dress looks awesome, as does the veil.  :)  Can't wait to see pics from your b-party and b-pics teasers as well!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• MrsAmannMrsAmann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You've been looking for me too, Kim? :-) I think I've officially reached "lurker" status. You look FABULOUS Rebecca!!!
  • eclipsethecateclipsethecat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The table numbers and your dress look great! Congrats! I like to the side as well- I kind of had mine "across my head" if that makes any sense and thought it looked good without being in my face.
  • edited December 2011
    who did you use for your bpics?
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going to the same place you did for my b-pics.  I'm nervous did she make you feel comfortable, does she help you popse?
  • edited December 2011
    oops typing too fast i was trying to ask if she helps pose you for the b-pics? by the way i like the veil to the side and your dress looks beautiful.
  • edited December 2011
    Welcoem back Rebecca. The table numbers look great and the dress looks AWESOMe!! Love the birdcage
  • edited December 2011
    I used the Boudoir Loft in Rochester.  She totally helped me pose, which is good because I had no idea what to do!  The makeup girl, Michelle, did AMAZING also.  She had me like a 50's pin-up with my hair and makeup!  I ended up getting in like 10 different outfits and stuff. Make sure you bring heels and jewelry.  I only brought 3 pairs of heels and could have had more.  Forgot the jewelry though....  Bring anything random that you find.  Chris has a CMU flag hanging in the basement, so I brought that and she got some pics with it wrapped around me.
  • edited December 2011
    love the table numbers and i think i like the veil in the back but it would probably depend on your hair.  how's the stress level?  people are really starting to tick me off lately
  • sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, Ann Marie, we were looking for you too! We noticed two of our own had gone MIA and were starting to get concerned!! Glad to see you're alive and well too :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards