Michigan-Detroit
Options

*** Shelby ***

Do you have any pics of the birdcage veil in your hair?  I need ideas of it not across the face!

Re: *** Shelby ***

• Options
    eclipsethecateclipsethecat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You will go to www.shuttersam.comclick on the right box labeled CLIENTSEnter in your own email address and then your event code is : 96482-verhulstWhen you send someone to view the gallery, they will enter their own email address and then the same event code.I dont have them up on facebook yet- they are under the "reception" photos!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS It didnt bother me at all all night. I thought having it across my face would have been annoying and I would have probably had a problem with it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh that is so cute!  I like the way you had it!  And love the other pictures, especially the Breslin Center one!!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you thank you! I actually had no idea how I wanted it and we were sitting in the bathroom getting ready to go into the reception, and Janice the crazy venue lady was like lets try this! LOL And it worked great! The original plan was to take the hair pin I had in out but I just left it in- I thought it looked fine. I liked that it wasnt in my face all night because I got all hot and sweaty dancing! If you want to print pictures facebook me and I will put the reception ones up for you! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards