Michigan-Detroit

Movie poll

What's the last movie you've seen? How was it? NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!!! Watchmen... it was alright but it was kind of a sci-fi film and I'm not really a fan of sci-fi'sNew In Town... adorable!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Movie poll

• edited December 2011
    We watched "Valkyrie" last night and loved it. I hate Tom Cruise but it was pretty good.
  • edited December 2011
    FI went and saw The Ugly Truth last night; we were laughing so hard! Great Movie!!
  • edited December 2011
    Confessions of a shopaholic... I thought it was cute!
  • mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Hangover in the theater and I watched most of No County for Old Men the other night on tv. Not what I expected.
  • ~ K~ K
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I saw The Ugly Truth last weekend.  There were some really funny parts.
  • eclipsethecateclipsethecat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We rewatched The DaVinci Code so I could yell IVE BEEN THERE, whenever they went to a place we went to on our honeymoon.It is a good movie
  • ejayejay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just saw The Proposal with a friend this week! It was very cute and funny!!!
  • moeoscarmoeoscar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Harry Potter... loved it. I'm a big HP dork though :)
  • edited December 2011
    We saw Away We Go, and it was absolutely wonderful!!(It was kind of like watching someone playing Chris on the big screen awww.... except he'd flip out if we got pregnant lmao)
    Steph and Chris, 6/26/10
    Planned Executed
  • npricelovenpricelove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Hangover...it was one of the funniest movies I have seen in a very long time.  We did not stop laughing the entire movie..  You have to see it!!!
  • jessimaphonejessimaphone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Harry Potter - Loved it! FI is in Cleveland for the weekend so I've lined up a slew of flicks to watch tonight: Pretty Woman (which I've never seen before), Clueless, and Bridget Jones' Diary!
  • PookumsPookums member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Sadly I was a bit dissapointed, but that is coming from a book is usually better than movie mentality.
  • edited December 2011
    Coraline... Little creepy, but it was good.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • jleigh1902jleigh1902 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been off all week so I've seen a lot! New In Town-it was okRevolutionary Road-very good acting, ok storyThe Proposal-really good considering people I talked to didn't like itThe Ugly Truth-hilarious!
  • edited December 2011
    The 2 most recent ones were rentals per our Friday night movie night:"Knowing" with Nicolas Cage.  Seriously disappointing ending."Push" with Dakota Fanning.  I was lost a couple times but it was a pretty good show!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards