Ohio-Columbus
Options

Wedding Planner advice??

Hi there! We are in the very early stages of planning and most of my family and friends are out of state so I can use some help! I know there are lots of posts on various wedding planners..... the top ones I seem to see are Dina at Scarlet City Events, Emilie Duncan,  Jennifer at The Finer Things, etc.... any other ones that I should contact?

Also, do you mind sharing the cost for the full coordination? Most seem to be around 4k. Any advice/info would be appreciated!!

Re: Wedding Planner advice??

• Options
    Try A Sugared Affair! They have a facebook page.  They gave me a tip about a photography contest and I won my photography for free!! I only know one of the ladies but she is super nice, organized and have great ideas! I am not sure of the prices but I am thinking less then $4k
  • Options
    Heather Hanselmann from Every Event Elegant is my planner and has been great so far. She is under $3,000.
  • Options
    First off congrats....

You should join the facebook group, you get faster response to your questions there, we are all very helpful and friendly (i know recently a bride asked for help setting up her wedding and a few girls did help her) amazing! if you want information just PM me! 

Do you have your venue picked out yet, most venues have an onsit coornidator so we did not feel the added expense was important, so you might want to go that option! :)
  • Options
    Bendora Wedding Gallery! They are wonderful wonderful wonderful!
  • Options
    We went with Nora McCoy at Party Planners Plus. We selected the Full Coordination package which was way less than 4000 yikes.. She did a fabulous job making my vision a reality, helping me stay within our general budget area and she gives the option to make monthly payments, instead of paying the large sum all at once. Plus her vendors that she recommends are top notch!
  • Options
    Bendora Wedding Gallery!!! I worked with Tara for the day of coordination! She was wonderful!!!
  • Options
    Bendora Wedding Gallery!!! I worked with Tara for the day of coordination! She was wonderful!!!
  • Options

I know I'm late to the party here, but I highly recommend VIP Events Management. Lauren Lawson is the wedding event coordinator there. She used to work for Jamie at Devoted to Details / Columbus Bride & Groom.com but recently went out on her own. I do believe they also have some awesome deals going on right now since they're still getting their name out.

• Options
    Thanks for all the advice!! I'll let you guys know who we decide on! : thanks again!
  • Options
    All Star Event Planning is amazing and reasonable!  Check them out of Facebook!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards