• Options
    casims3casims3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I responded to your other post.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them and I am very unhappy with the follow through. They do great work and they are really nice people but we didn't see our pics until 2 months after the wedding and we still haven't seen the copyright release. I considered changing photographers after it took 1 month to schedule engagement pics. I should have followed my gut :(
  • Options
    Combs132Combs132 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you.  I have been thinking of sucking up the 1000 deposit and cancelling them.  It also took us about a month to schedule engagement pictures, and then about 5 calls for them to get us the engagement pics, 2 months after they were taken.  And we still don't have them even though this was about 3 weeks ago they said they would send the CD.  thank you for being so helpful
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I used Melee for my engagement photos and will be using them for my wedding day! From our very first phone call to this day I have found them to be very professional and accomodiating. We had a such a wonderful time during our engagement shoot with them!! They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and were a blast to be with! Joe and Joason are great at putting the feelings and sereneity into their pictures. We are looking forward to our wedding and know that Melee Photography will continue to capture all of our priceless memories. I would recommend them to anybody that is in need of this kind of service. I honestly would not place my trust in anyone else for such a big time in my life! I understand how it can be difficult to wait for something but in the agreement they tell you it could take that long... and in my opinion it's all well worth the wait! Also, you must realize... this is an art... kind of like a song for instance.. you can't write a #1 hit overnight... it takes time, preperation, editing, trying different things to make it better.... and that's exactly what they do for their clients! And one more thing, obviously they are doing something right because they are so booked up... I mean seriously... this is wedding season.... it get's crazy this time of year! I'm so sorry you had a bad experience but please understand good things come to those who wait... I wouldn't have posted anything on here if I didn't feel strongly about it but Melee is truly a wonderful business and I am so grateful to have them a part of such a special time in my life! I hope you all have a blessed night! I hope i didnt' step on any toes but i just wanted to share my experience with Melee as well! Smile

• Options
    edited December 2011

ryanandamanda....you sound too much like a vendor post.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards