Ohio-Columbus
Options

dance with father..

hey ladies, i'm having trouble decideing on which song to chose from..i like Tim Mcgraws "my little girl" and also Heartlands..."I loved her first" but if anyone has any suggestions that would be great

thanks
Sara
~the retailer and the Desiel Mechanic~

Re: dance with father..

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Stealing Cinderella by Chuck Wicks is one of my faves along with Butterfly Kisses.
  • Options
    hailey513hailey513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those 2 songs are what I am deciding on also. Its so hard because I really like both of them. But I must admit "my little girl" is pulling at my heart more than anything because I feel deep down no matter what you will always remain daddys little girl.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like all of those choices above.  I also like "My Girl" and "That's my Daughter in the Water" (plays during the credits of Knocked Up) but those aren't super slow.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks everyone, I'm really thinking my little girl..it pretty much describes my dad and me. Hope everyones enjoying their wedding planning
    ~the retailer and the Desiel Mechanic~
  • Options
    sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Dad and I are dancing to "Fix you" by Coldplay. My dad learned it on the guitar for me one year as a "christmas present" and it made me fall in love with the song even more and we knew that we had to have that as our song to dance to.
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• Options
    csh96csh96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're going with "I loved her first" by Heartland.  We're both traditional people and he already danced to "Daddy's little girl" with my sister.
    image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I gave my dad a bunch of dad daughter songs and I let him pick.  He picked I loved her first and we both cried the whole time almost!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards