emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck today!!
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Sheena and Liz.  Part of me things I'll do ok and part of me is freaking out right now for it.  The class average is currently at 48% but that's organic chemistry for you.
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow 48%. You can do it! Make sure you come back with your relief post. How soon after the test do you find out your results?
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The test was horrible.  The idiot two seats from me (we have to sit every other seat) left her phone on so it went off once mid-test and then she turned it to vibrate.... correction, mega-vibrate.  She kept getting calls or texts so it vibrated my feet every 5 minutes just about.  Our prof even came over with about 20 minutes left to go and finally took it from her.  I also felt sick this morning and am still nauseous so that was another fun distraction.

Going into the test I felt like I would do ok since I did a lot of studying and looked up a ton of online quizzes and video explanations.  However, some idiot stole the profs key to the test so he had to make a much harder one this morning. 

Overall I think I did ok, definitely not my best work though.  Now to study for the final on Tuesday.  I'll know tomorrow by midnight what my grade was.
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    edited December 2011
    Oh gosh sounds horrible. I am sure you did well you seem like such a smart cookie and it looks like you were well prepared minus the interruptions and naseau. Get some rest and report back when you look at that A+ online.

I hate thefts they make life so much harder than it has to be!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards