Michigan-Detroit
Options

best area to do bachelorette party in metro detroit?

anyone already had theirs and loved it?  or been to one that was awesome?  we want to do the party bus/bar hopping thing.  trying to figure out where would be gthe funnest area (downtown?  ferndale?  novi?)

Re: best area to do bachelorette party in metro detroit?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had mine in Greektown last weekend. We got a hotel room and walked to bars instead of getting a party bus. We had an awesome time, sooo much fun and lots of bacherlorette parties going on that night!
  • Options
    klreese0213klreese0213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we did my sister in mt pleasant. Ferndale is always a good place. i feel like royal oak is over rated... although i haven't been bar hopping in few years.
    if you start in Ferndale you could have dinner at BBW and hop around from there. IMO you wouldn't need a party bus seeing how everything is right there.

after doing my sister's last year some things to consider: call ahead to the bars to make sure you won't have to pay cover since you'll be in a large group. (we didnt have to pay cover to any bars since i called in advanced to all the ones we were planning to go to), make sure if you get a limo you have the driver's # so when you are ready to leave you can call him from the bathroom 5 mins early so he can meet you at the door, bring a cooler of booze for the limo and a midnight snack. we had pizza at the 'preparty" and took the extra pizza in the limo with us. there was no booze or food left after getting out of the limo lol.

to help cut on cost- we had a pre party at my sister's house w/ games, food, drinks. each girl paid for the limo and $10/worth of booze/food so i provided all the booze for the night and ended up really not spending much at all in the bars :) it worked out perfectly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    dljackmadljackma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had mine at slingers in Livonia and it was really awesome. Bars aren't normally my thing but it was really fun. They give you drum sticks to bang on the tables and stuff. You can dance on the chairs and if you are really partying the DJ will give you free drinks.
  • Options
    karenbride21karenbride21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tips everyone!  Maybe we'll stop at all these places :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards