Michigan-Detroit

Show me a picture of your floral centerpieces

Show me a picture of your floral centerpieces and WHO your florist is... I want see peoples work Thanks!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Show me a picture of your floral centerpieces

• Mine are DIY, but ill post a pic when they are all done!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_show-me-a-picture-of-your-floral-centerpieces?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:181f4d2d-c328-4bbf-aee1-36f56fdcaedcPost:3ab05436-f447-4a04-9ddf-a148424b6e22">Re:Show me a picture of your floral centerpieces</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mine are DIY, but ill post a pic when they are all done!
    Posted by mommy2my3[/QUOTE]
    im excited to see
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I did my own flowers. I ordered 80 stems of white Asiatic lillies, 96 white Vendella roses and 2 large bunches of baby's breath from the florist at the local Costco, and picked them up 3 days before the wedding. I stored them in the basement in big buckets that Costco provided. The vases I purchased from a local florist going out of business. The flowers were $173, the vases about $40 

I alternated tall and short centerpieces. The tall ones with lillies, baby's breath and long green grass (came with the lillies) here:

Short arrangements with roses, baby's breath, arranged in silver bowls here:

I made the arrangements on the morning before the wedding and we took them with us to the rehearsal. Since the banquet hall at Greenmead was near the chapel, we dropped them off there before the rehearsal, and my DOC (Jill from Simplicity) set them up the day of the wedding, along with the rest of the decor.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_show-me-a-picture-of-your-floral-centerpieces?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:181f4d2d-c328-4bbf-aee1-36f56fdcaedcPost:f7a76565-9c66-4231-a01c-6da640b613de">Re: Show me a picture of your floral centerpieces</a>:
    [QUOTE]I did my own flowers. I ordered 80 stems of white Asiatic lillies, 96 white Vendella roses and 2 large bunches of baby's breath from the florist at the local Costco, and picked them up 3 days before the wedding. I stored them in the basement in big buckets that Costco provided. The vases I purchased from a local florist going out of business. The flowers were $173, the vases about $40  I alternated tall and short centerpieces. The tall ones with lillies, baby's breath and long green grass (came with the lillies) here: Short arrangements with roses, baby's breath, arranged in silver bowls here: I made the arrangements on the morning before the wedding and we took them with us to the rehearsal. Since the banquet hall at Greenmead was near the chapel, we dropped them off there before the rehearsal, and my DOC (Jill from Simplicity) set them up the day of the wedding, along with the rest of the decor.
    Posted by Sue-n-Kevin[/QUOTE]

. Amazing. Looks great. Thanks
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I DIY'd mine. Here's a pic of my mockup:

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj261/AyaBlue/CP4_zpscb420c3c.jpg

Manzanita branches, with faux cherry blossoms, and hanging votives. I'm pretty pleased with the result :)
    Yup, I'm one of those crazy, meticulous, everything-has-to-be-perfect brides.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards