Michigan-Detroit
Options

George George Park Clinton Twp Mi

Has anyone ever been to a ceremony here?  Just curiuous to see your thoughts on it...

Re: George George Park Clinton Twp Mi

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am actually getting married there.  I've never been to a ceremony there but my friends sister got married there and I saw the video it was beautiful. Have you been there? I am getting married under the paviliion. It's not to expensive either. The only thing is you can't decorate unless you tie things on and take them down right after there contract says no tape, I thought that was weird. We just have to rent chairs and move the picnic tables out of the way. Good luck.
    Cycle #13 Gonal F + trigger = BFP!! BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    fluffiancefluffiance member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I actually just booked it yesterday.  I have only seen it in the dead of winter but I can already picture how beautiful it will be at the end of June.  I am doing the ceremony on the "bridal garden" but we are renting the pavillion in case of bad weather.  Still the pricing is just so reasonable too compared to some chapels and churches and the backdrop there is just beautiful. 

Just wondering some of the logistics...do you get right out of the limo and walk up. or are you going to have a holding type area that you will be in before "the march"?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have it booked, too.  I was thinking that since it is such a long walk from the front of the park to the garden, we may start in the pavilion and walk from right to left in front of the guests instead of "down the aisle."  Not so sure about this yet, but I don't want to rent a separate tent to put on the other side so I can hide!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Oh ya, and since your wedding isn't untill 2011, you could go to the park on a few Saturdays and watch weddings going on. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't figured that out yet. I'm thinking of renting a tent. But my friends sister parked in the condos next door and walked over using paper umbrellas to hide the bride it was really cute.
    Cycle #13 Gonal F + trigger = BFP!! BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    fluffiancefluffiance member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

The umbrella idea sounds very cute!  And yes Karen, I do have plenty of time so I can go and watch some weddings this summer!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards