August 2013 Weddings
Options

Newly engaged and confused!

Newly engaged!! And my fiancé and I have already decided that Labor Day '13 will be out best bet because he is in the military and will be in flight school for the next 2 years. I will be there with him, but it's in Alabama and our wedding will take place in New Jersey where my family lives, and his family lives in Arkansas. I just wonder, is it too early to start planning anything? I feel like I have an itch to scratch now that it is official. What can I start now to satisfy my wedding hunger (other than working out to shed these extra pounds)? Lol 

Oh and my family is very strict on not getting a wedding planner, so this will mainly be my mother and I doing the planning because I am not picking the wedding party until closer to the wedding when I am sure they are reliable and all... 

Thanksss and Happy Planning!! :)

Re: Newly engaged and confused!

• Options
    Never to early to plan. I will be getting married in 2012 and although the wedding date seems so far away you dont want to wait until the last minute to start working on the same things. For example. I am not spending a lot of money on party favors so what I am doing is this: as I see little items that may be on sale that would be wonderful party favors, i will buy that item in bulk. I have approx 25 guests and if Dollar Tree has little angels for 1.00 then I will probably buy at least 25 each time until I have my desired amount. Or if walmart has somethinh nice I wil buy a few lil things at a time.
  • Options
    How can you possibly know what you will want for an event that is 3 years away? w
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards