Michigan-Detroit
Options

Photographer & DJ

We are starting to search for photographers and DJ's that can come to the Wyandotte, MI area

For photography we will probably need just coverage of the ceremony, 1 location, and the reception (just the important stuff). Not sure how many hours that will span out for, if necessary we can cut out the 1 location. We would like to stay under 1,000, and have full rights of the images. Anyone have any recommendations?

For a DJ, we need 6 hours of coverage, we do not have a budget set so we are open to all options right now. Please just let me know your feedback :)

Thank you.

Also, any good florists?

Re: Photographer & DJ

• Options
    My florist was Michele Nonis and she was great and I felt she was reasonably priced. One thing to note is that she doesn't do bouquet-only weddings, so to use her you'd be planning to also have floral centerpieces or some other flowers besides just the bouquets/bouts. This is because she works out of her home and gets the flowers wholesale, so her best deals are when she can order larger quantities of things.

She doesn't have a website, but her number is: 586-776-1201. You can see the flowers and a review in my bio link (in my sig.)

Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I am also from the Wyandotte area! Congrats on your Wedding. I am using Amanda Williams Photgraphy for my photographer, she is a one set price of $1350. She comes 2 hours before ceremony and stays until 10:30pm. She is super fun and takes awesome pics. She is word of mouth only...she also books very quick so you would have to check into her quickly. D.j I am using t.j monte productions and florist we are using say it with flowers in allen park. Good luck!
  • Options
    jennymae303jennymae303 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2012
    For photography we are using Larry Roels, LWR Photography.  We are paying $750 for 6hrs and full rights, a free engagement session (or any type of session he said, so we will do family photos with FI's 6yr old son), and he gives us a CD with all photos plus dics for each of our parents and all the photos are edited and there isnt any extra cost for this.  We are using Elite Entertainment for the DJ/Emcee and Photobooth...we liked the professionalism of this company.
    March 2013 Oct Siggy-Hair Inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_photographer-dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:27808470-98e4-4c14-9bca-d6ea52abc442Post:29e04c38-e124-468d-a12c-42d4874237fc">Re: Photographer & DJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]For photography we are using Larry Roels, LWR Photography.  We are paying $750 for 6hrs and full rights, a free engagement session (or any type of session he said, so we will do family photos with FI's 6yr old son), and he gives us a CD with all photos plus dics for each of our parents and all the photos are edited and there isnt any extra cost for this.  We are using Elite Entertainment for the DJ/Emcee and Photobooth...we liked the professionalism of this company.
    Posted by jennymae303[/QUOTE]

How much is Elite Entertainment?
  • Options
    I paid I think $1350 for Elite to do all our music. Ceremony and reception. They were great.
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    jennymae303jennymae303 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2012
    We are paying $1,790 to Elite, for the mid DJ package, and photobooth combined.  Both are for 6hrs.
    March 2013 Oct Siggy-Hair Inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Bodhi Tree Films does video and they are based out of Taylor
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards