Michigan-Detroit

Weekend plans

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Re: Weekend plans

• I'll be camping all weekend!
  • Starting to get organized for our vacation! We leave in less than a week and we are taking a road trip down to Dallas for the Michigan vs Alabama football game! I am so insanely excited. 
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My best friend (and MOH!!) is getting married tomorrow!!!!  I'm leaving work around 3pm today to head to Ann Arbor for her rehearsal.  We will come back to Royal Oak tonight after the dinner and then tomorrow morning at 10:30 we have our hair appointment in A2!  Lots of driving but I'm so excited for her!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am getting married today!!!
    Then tomorrow soon to be DH and I are heading on a mini-moon to Ohio to check out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Columbus zoo!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_weekend-plans-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:29825319-a4fe-4644-b589-8d9e013cb0f1Post:268147ff-f532-4f6e-8bbe-30d60bc0169f">Re: Weekend plans</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married today!!! Then tomorrow soon to be DH and I are heading on a mini-moon to Ohio to check out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Columbus zoo!!
    Posted by carpediem27[/QUOTE]

Uhhh...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a beautiful day to get married!!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bachelorette party Saturday night in downtown Detroit! So excited!
  • Tonight, getting stuff set for our charity bike/car wash

Saturday, bartending till 6pm then wedding

Sunday, charity bike and car wash I am putting on!

Super busy but fun weekend

• Happy Wedding Day Carpe!!!!! It's a lovely day to get married.

Tomorrow Kevin & I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary, 2 days early. We have tickets to the Tiger game at 7:05, and are spending the night at the Book Cadillac hotel (with their ballpark special rate). I have saved 1 bottle of the champagne from our wedding to take with us, and am supposed to pick up my free small  6 inch "cake top" from Holiday Market that they supply for your first anniversary when you have your wedding cake from their bakery. We'll have dinner at Texas de Brazil on the way to the game, never been there, looking forward to it.

Wow, 1 year FLEW BY!!!!
  • Meeting with a potential photographer
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards