Michigan-Detroit
Options

Wanted Wednesday

Anything in particular you are looking for?  Maybe a local knottie can help you out!

Re: Wanted Wednesday

• Options
    crhein26crhein26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am looking for a Letter "K" Cake Topper.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Brian and Cori 11-19-11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looking for a "bride" or "I do" hanger before Sept. 9!!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    SarahP83SarahP83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am looking for a Victoria's Secret bride hoodie, size small.  The one with the blue bows and the ring zipper...

I don't need it until the end of December.

Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_wanted-wednesday-60?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:3ae9dd62-f258-4561-acf5-32ccbd9b6846Post:e5bdc9fb-ae84-4276-9ce5-fffa5b9638de">Re: Wanted Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for a Victoria's Secret bride hoodie, size small.  The one with the blue bows and the ring zipper... I don't need it until the end of December. Thanks!
    Posted by SarahP83[/QUOTE]

Sarah - have you checked Ebay?  That's the only place I was able to find these.
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could also try the Trash to Treasure and the Wedding Classifies boards.  Those VS hoodies always seem to be circulating around but they generally go quickly.  I would check those boards out for sure!
  • Options
    SarahP83SarahP83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been stalking eBay and TK classifieds...no luck so far!  I was in a bidding war on eBay twice and lost at the last minute.

I will check out Trash to Treasure...never heard of it.

Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_wanted-wednesday-60?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:3ae9dd62-f258-4561-acf5-32ccbd9b6846Post:5f50f606-2f02-45ef-ae3d-a1d01871ee0e">Re: Wanted Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have been stalking eBay and TK classifieds...no luck so far!  I was in a bidding war on eBay twice and lost at the last minute. I<strong> will check out Trash to Treasure...never heard of it</strong>. Thanks!
    Posted by SarahP83[/QUOTE]

It's on The Nest and it was the Wedding Classifieds board before there was a Wedding Classifieds board.  A lot of it is the same traffic (I think!) but it's worth a shot.
  • Options
    binnie1binnie1 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hi - looking for burlap table runners for 8 person rectangle tables (1x9ft long or approx), mason jars, small bud jases or other unique jars.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards