Michigan-Detroit
Options

What do you get blamed for....

a few weeks ago i 'misplaced' my debit card- its in the house somewhere, where is just the question! FI and I have seperate bank accounts (mostly bc of ex/children issue)... so on top of going to the bank every few days to transfer money we've been tossing his debit card back and forth. i'd cancel mine, but i have stuff ordered online on it and dont want my orders canceled. he said he gave me the debit last night, and i thought he did too, turns out it was his license (but i didnt look at what he gave me) so i've been freaking all morning about lossing his card... and he's been tossing stuff all around looking for the card.... guess where it was:
HIS JEANS FROM YESTERDAY!!! go figure!- MEN! LOL.

So- what does FI/DH blame you for....??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What do you get blamed for....

• Options
    jleigh1902jleigh1902 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When we first moved in together he used to like to blame me for the apartment being messy. We're both messy people and his place was messy when he lived alone. He used to act like it was my fault when he's just as guilty as me.
  • Options
    becandjim10becandjim10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

He likes to blame me for my car always being messy but he doesnt seem to understand I have a 5 yr old and a 1 yr old who do activities and therefore, eat, change, etc in the car lol Its not like I leave dirty diaperrs around but my daughter has school papers, there are food wrappers, empty bottles etc.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    just about everything!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We found a grey hair on FI's head... that's apparently my fault.

Other then that I don't tend to get blamed for stuff really, mostly just teased for my eccentricities.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I get blamed for everything thats misplaced or cannot be found and I just ignore him. Good example, the last big snow that we had. Austin couldn't find his boots, he swore up and down that I moved them. They've been in the coat closet for over a year. he goes and he rummages through the closet and he finds nothing. He tears up the rest of the house trying to find it and nothing. 2 hours later he is back in said closet looking and voila he finds it, and didn't even bother to say anything to me. I sat at the couch looking at him out the corner of my eye. lol

He does this with everything he cannot find. Lisa where are my socks? Lisa where are my Jeans? blah blah blah  Such a baby
  • Options
    jodyk23jodyk23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI loses alot of things, so I usually get blamed for "moving them". About 2 months ago he called me at work and asked me if I was wearing his belt. I said no, I'm wearing my belt. His response was that since he can't find his belt, I must have it! Gotta love it! Then of course I had to talk him through the house to all the places he could have been the night before and he eventually found it in the downstairs bathroom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards