New York-Hudson Valley

Shuttle.....

Okay, so... We've decided to TRY to have a shuttle at the wedding to transport from the hotel to the ceremony/reception...However, it's a bit last minute, so I'm not sure how this will go.... The wedding is May 21. We need it to hold around 25-30 people, I'm estimating... JTR is all booked up for the date, so is Silver Star Limousine's shuttles..> West Point Tours has what I feel to be a bit of a high rate (maybe I'm just getting cheap at this late point in the game, after seeing what I'm already spending!)

Anyway, if anyone has any other ideas/recs, I'd REALLY appreciate them. We are completely foregoing a normal limo since the ceremony/reception are in the same place, but we want to provide our guests with transportation.

THANKS!
Regina

Re: Shuttle.....

• edited December 2011
    You can try Starlight. They have a bus that holds 30 or more. I don't know the price though.
  • edited December 2011
    i used A.N.N transportation for roughly that same amount of ppl, they had a van that went back and forth 3 times and was great and AFFORDABLE!!! I had no problems with them.
  • Stage101208Stage101208 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try school buses. Try cheap!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was going to say school bus too
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • ReginaB13ReginaB13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ...Who do you contact regarding school bus use? It would be for the evening---Who drives? LOL
  • edited December 2011
    Chestnut Ridge Transportation was nice and affordable and they hold about 40 people.
  • edited December 2011
    (845) 256-2200
     Is the number. They really work with you. I booked them for my upcoming wedding and they were the best price in town!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Peter Pan for a 54 person coach bus.  I called around a lot of people and they had the best price by a couple hundred dollars.

The school bus would have been less money but I've been to weddings with a school bus shuttle and a coach bus shuttle and the coach bus definitely ties in better with the rest of our wedding.

If you do go the school bus route consider whether or not you'll want air conditioning, not all school buses have it.
  • edited December 2011
    Peter pan bus company.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • HOLL106HOLL106 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Leprechaun Lines
  • ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    can't help you with the school bus...we used JTR.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards