Michigan-Detroit
Options

*Neriedia*

So i'm up sleepless.. i can only imagine Maddie doesn't want her momma to sleep :( so got me thinking babies (ok and registrying online helped too lol)...

So how's your bun in the oven?? Do you know what you're having yet??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *Neriedia*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I hate the sleepless nights!  It looks like I'm having a raspberry, lol.  No, we'll find out in September.  It's going by so slowwwwww.  It feels like I've been pregnant forever, and I haven't even known that long, lol.  I get my "morning" sickness at night around 6:30 or so, and I feel so nauseous.  I still have yet to vomit though (yay!).  Other than that, I don't even feel pregnant.  With Bubbas, I felt weak, light-headed, nauseous constantly.  If it weren't for the "morning" sickness, I wouldn't feel much of anything, lol.  

How are you and your little papaya?  Are you getting pretty big or are you even showing?  
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • Options
    klreese0213klreese0213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we didn't get an early u/s so we couldn't find out the sex (or a sneak peak) until 19 weeks.
    yay for girls! we're having a girl too! Madelynn Grace. Any girl names picked out?

my morning sickness came at night at first too. for the first month (when i didnt know i was preg) it was at 2-3am EVERY morning. i'd wake up so sick. i was spotting so i felt it was just a bad period.. until my 2nd one didn't come and i thought "oh crap!"
    Hope you m/s goes away... mines here to stay and in full swing. it's awesome....ugh..
    Originally i lost 20lbs from being so sick and not drinking pop. i've since gained back 5lbs, but still down 15 from my original weight. so i had originally gone down in size, so i bought a couple soft cloth kapris and t's but all in my original sizes... so still not wearing maternity. you can't tell i'm pregnant. Even people who know me think i'm just getting fatter lol. i don't have the perfectly round belly yet since i was plus size before the baby. so still waiting for my "bump"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards