Michigan-Detroit
Options

Rehersal Dinner Location in Howell?

We are getting married at the Howell Opera House and doing the wedding rehersal there the night before. Does anyone have any suggestions for rehersal dinner locations in that area? There will be about 20 or so people, and we don't want to spend a fortune. Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: Rehersal Dinner Location in Howell?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You could try Tomato Brother's (Grand River & M-59) or maybe the T W & Friends on Grand River (east of Latson). I live in Howell and I'e been to Tomato Bros. They both look big enough to take larger reservations, and the Tomato Bros food is quite good. Hope this helps!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was gonna second Tomato bros. My mom lives in howell and I like going there when we visit her.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • Options
    lndskellylndskelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did our rehearsal at Olive Garden in Brighton and it was really wonderful. For 19 people the total bill with tip was $310. They were incredibly sweet to us throughout the night and everyone enjoyed it. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

one of my friends had her rehearsal at Outback in Brighton.  Good food, great service.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Howell Main Street Winery? I'm not sure if they have a full dinner menu, but do know that they have a private room and offer a package, including wine, cheese, fruit, etc. And it's a fun atmosphere!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    elkayelkay member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Copper Pickle is right next door. Either reserve the restaurant for a private party, or have them cater at the Opera House.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards