New York-Hudson Valley

Offbeat wedding venues in Lower Westchester?

Anyone know of any cool/interesting spaces in lower Westchester? I know so many places that are tried and true, but I'm looking for a venue that has a little something extra. I was looking at the aquarium in Norwalk, but they just redid the room, and it's not for me.

Re: Offbeat wedding venues in Lower Westchester?

• Have you looked at the Coveleigh Club in Rye?  It's such a beautiful setting right on the beach, and you can get married in the garden.  Very reasonably priced, and you get so much for your money!
  • Thanks! I will check it out!
  • mqumqu member
    First Comment
    Did you try Bank Street in Stamford - very cool old bank. Went to a wedding there last year and it was super fun. May not be for you, but it was perfect for my cousin
  • The James House in Tarrytown -
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_offbeat-wedding-venues-in-lower-westchester?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:03a6293c-4b9b-451b-8d07-1bcb1c6def3fPost:96c9acba-a571-488d-b9f5-096ef0b92e82">Re: Offbeat wedding venues in Lower Westchester?</a>:
    [QUOTE]The James House in Tarrytown -
    Posted by tally7[/QUOTE]

I LOVE the James House. Unfortunately, they can't accomodate the number of guests we are planning on.
  • Have you considered The Bronx Zoo? They have a beautiful hall; the cocktail hour is in the Madagascar exhibit and the Zoo Center is where the ceremony is held either indoors or outdoors.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards