New York-Hudson Valley

Gift Help!

Our 1 Year anniversary is approaching fast and i have no idea what to get for my Hubby,he doesnt want or need anything so i dont know what to do.Any Suggestions?

Re: Gift Help!

• edited December 2011
    Don't know if this helps but we skipped gifts to each other and took a weekend getaway trip to celebrate.

• edited December 2011
    i like Bats idea!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011
    i like her idea also,but we just got back from Vacation 2 weeks ago and we just booked a cruise.

i was thinking mabye tickets to a giants game? IDK im stuck.
  • carolsdaycarolsday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i think thats a great idea , i know my fi would love tickets to a game.  just make sure it's on a day he's off  :)
  • edited December 2011
    tickets are a great idea and the first anniversary is paper so technically you would be giving him paper tickets.. =)
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_gift?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:044a769d-f183-4c54-a116-c2c137090734Post:251c3424-2d7f-46c2-a7de-1e41c4dc166e">Re: Gift Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]tickets are a great idea and the first anniversary is paper so technically you would be giving him paper tickets.. =)
    Posted by JSweetieXO[/QUOTE]

oooo very true!!! good one :)
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011
    ok i think i will go with the Tickets, i think he will be so suprised,i cannot believe im going to a Giants game I usually leave the house to go shopping every Sunday when  they play.
  • Woodsy62Woodsy62 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Giants Tickets are pretty expensive - what about baseball tickets? Yanks, Mets ?
  • edited December 2011
    A scrapbook of your first year of marriage together?

But that might be more for you!

The tickets and the weekend away sound great!

(At least you have your five year anniversary gift already planned!)
  • edited December 2011

Someone told me that the 1st anniversary gift was supposed to be something that had to do with time?  Now you guys are saying paper...where does everyone hear this stuff?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards