August 2013 Weddings
Options

My Poor Little Yorkie...

Baby Miko is in some type of pain. He keeps making this gulping noise. He is also cuddling as close as he can to me and reaching for me to pick him up. He wont drink any water either, but other than that he seems fine.  This breaks my heart. Thank goodness we have a Vet appt in the morning...Fingers crossed that he will be ok. He's only 2! 
Life Is Sweeter With Icing on Top... Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: My Poor Little Yorkie...

• Options
    Since I have a furbaby I understand the angst and stress that comes when they don't seem to be themselves.  I hope all is well.  Keep us updated.

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    Urg I know what you mean, When my little baby got sick (threw up all over the place for a day) I felt awful and cudled her all day :( I hope Miko is okay
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.... $87.00 later Miko just has a cough.  He needs rest and a few meds.Thanks for all your well wishes!
    Life Is Sweeter With Icing on Top... Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_my-poor-little-yorkie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:5e1bdce3-16ef-47aa-a796-df51141feb5bPost:dc071474-83a9-43d4-837f-c691ffb28b4e">Re: My Poor Little Yorkie...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks ladies.... $87.00 later Miko just has a cough.  He needs rest and a few meds.Thanks for all your well wishes!
    Posted by msteachme13[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear!  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards