New York-Hudson Valley
Options

PhotoBooth Pricing

Can someone please tell me the average price you are paying for photobooths,I am planning my son's first birthday party and may want to have one.

Re: PhotoBooth Pricing

• Options
    I used The PhotoBooth Lounge out of CT, my wedding was in September in NJ. I paid $1577 for everything. I also got the highest package they had available, a scrapbook to be used as a guestbook, a link to all the pictures etc...They definitely have lower packages available. They were great and they were a true lounge more than a booth. It was awesome!
  • Options
    Mine's $1000 through my DJ
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Green Tree Country Club

New Rochelle, NY

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_photobooth-pricing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:05fbd401-baab-458a-9370-ec62567131b3Post:9b665d48-1c75-478d-8bde-30808d728685">Re: PhotoBooth Pricing</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mine's $1000 through my DJ
    Posted by Cryssteen[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I'm getting married at the Greentree as well...congrats to you!!</div><div>btw what DJ are you using?</div>
  • Options
    @mia78: We're using Kaos Productions out of Harrison.  They're great.  They did a wedding we were at 2 years ago... and it turns out my FI went to high school w/ the MC.  (they always come w/ an MC and a DJ).  I highly recommend them. They have a really nice set up and the prices were good in comparision so some others.  I kinda feel like the DJ is one of the most important parts because they really run the reception.

Which room are you in at Greentree.  We're having a million people, so we're in the big one. I really love it there.  It's so different from the other clubs on Wedding Row in NewRo.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Green Tree Country Club

New Rochelle, NY

• Options
    @Cryssteen: I agree with you, the DJ sets the tone and leads the reception. We went w/ Jimmy Dee productions out of WP. We have been to weddings where they were the DJ and they have always been on point, totally awesome. The big room is beautiful!!!!! Congrats...we have the little room, I prefer a smaller intimate wedding. I come from a culture where it is normal to have at least 500 guest, I don't find that personal & intimate.

Love the feeling Greentree has, the combination of the old mansion mixed with modern. It reminds me of the high school I went to, love that feeling.
  • Options
    I'm using kandid klick through owl's eye studios and its only 700 for 4 hours
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards