Michigan-Detroit
Options

Invitations

I am looking for someone that does invites that is local? I want the invites, programs, table numbers and seating chart to match.

Re: Invitations

• Options
    Not local, but I'd go with vistaprint.  They have affordable prices and great quality.

Otherwise, I'd go with UPS to print and just find someone on etsy to design them for you if you don't want to do that.
  • Options
    Christopher and Company in Walled Lake! They are AMAZING to work with, and they work with all budgets.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    One of my husband's BFF's mom does custom invitations. Her name Nancy with NRC Designs LLC in saint clair shores.Everything was beautiful and so much cheaper than it's real value. We probably got a little more of a discount bc she loves my husband but still its  lot cheaper than regular invitation vendors or online companies ( except i never looked into just printing from vista) and she can do any design you want without hassle. I did fancy pocket invitations, photobooth photo strip holders, menus, all table numbers, name cards, and ceremony programs. I will post the number she uses online but if you seriously would like to call her and this number doesnt work, send me a private message and I will give you a dif number. Let her know Kelly sent you. (586) 774-4516
  • Options
    I used Senor & Senora for my day-of stuff (table cards, seating chart, menu cards, programs, and welcome card for hotel bags). They were great and have some nice templates that you can use or they can do something more customized.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Invitations:[QUOTE]One of my husband's BFF's mom does custom invitations. Her name Nancy with NRC Designs LLC in saint clair shores.Everything was beautiful and so much cheaper than it's real value.nbsp;We probably got a little more of a discount bc she loves my husband butnbsp;still itsnbsp; lot cheaper than regular invitation vendors or online companies except i never looked into just printing from vista and she can do any design you want without hassle. I did fancynbsp;pocket invitations, photobooth photo strip holders, menus, all table numbers, name cards, and ceremony programs. I will post the number she uses online but if you seriously would like to call her and this number doesnt work, send me a private message and I will give you a dif number. Let her know Kelly sent you. 586 7744516 Posted by KBLDC2012[/QUOTE]

Does she have a website? I'm looking for someone local as well for my invitations.
  • Options
    No website, because she puts them together by hand so there isn't a lot to show digitally. Only some parts are printed. Plus, it's a side job for her rather than a mainstream vendor. If you meet with her, she has a book of samples of a lot of her work and she's not pushy, probably bc she has a regular day job so she only does this because she enjoys it not bc it pays the bills.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_invitations-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:57f8f381-899f-4d5b-8e41-3cad550a897cPost:19eb3b9e-a404-42bf-bf12-671296281b6c">Re:Invitations</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Invitations: Does she have a website? I'm looking for someone local as well for my invitations.
    Posted by eyes98[/QUOTE]
  • Options

Lace Boutique in troy just got voted best place to buy wedding invites by hour detroit....and they have a 20% off special.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards