Michigan-Detroit
Options

What Limo Company Did You Use?

I already looked at the vendor reviews post, but for the sake of collecting as much info as possible, what limo companies have you heard of as being great in the area?  I'm looking for a party bus for 16 people for around $600.  Something not too old looking on the inside.  Thanks!!!
Anniversary

Re: What Limo Company Did You Use?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Elegant Coach. THey are definately within your price range. Talk to Ed. He was so helpful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How many hours do you want it for?  I am using 24/7 limo of Clarkston.  We have their luxury coach limo bus ( which is the really big one.) for 22 people for 6 hours and are paying $ 755 and that includes the tip.

You should also look at Lavda's.  My friends use them a lot for random things and they have great deals.  Whatever you do, no matter how good of a deal they offer you.. STAY AWAY FROM ENTERTAINMENT EXPRESS!!!!!!!!!  They will offer you the moon and stars and give it to you for a great deal...but then will show up with the biggest heap of a vehicle...if they even show up on time at all!!!

Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Millenium limo. Our bus fits 24 and is $725, but they have ones that fit what you need. FI used them for his bachelor party - got the RockStar bus. He and everyone else have been raving about how awesome the bus and the driver were.
  • Options
    msteachesmsteaches member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Dream. We just booked while they were having their August specials. We signed up online. We're paying less than $600 for Coach 3 which holds 25 people. Thats includes tax and tip.  They have a ton of choices.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards