Michigan-Detroit
Options

Limo input needed please!

Ladies, I have heard some true horror stories about wedding day transportation, and im looking to avoid having my own. 

Does anyone have input on the following company's: VIP limo, Luxury Limo, and/or Satisfaction?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!  Thank you.

Re: Limo input needed please!

• Options
    whrldtravlrwhrldtravlr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Luxury limo has gotten some bad reviews around here but I think VIP/Satisfaction worked out fairly well for some of our knotties. If you want some more review info, please email me j_m_owens at yahoo.com
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011

While alot of limo companies have gotten quite a few bad reviews, some Knotties have had great experiences with those same companies. I think its difficult to find a limo company that doesn't have a bad review. I'm not sure how you would even prevent having a disastrous limo. So many things can go wrong. But I would certainly suggest going to look at the limos that you plan on booking. Check the sound system and take a look inside the limo. GL!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I contacted VIP for a quote. It took 2 tries for them to respond to me, & then when I went down to check out the limos, they told me the man who had emailed me a quote had since been fired & they could not honor the price he had given me. The new price they gave was almost $200 more! (And about $300 more than the contract I ended up signing with a different company!)
    I took a very very brief look at the limos & then took my business elsewhere :-P

It just kinda left a bad taste in my mouth...but I know some knotties have also had great luck with them! :)
    **Beth**
    Old Planning Bio
    FOR SALE!!

May 15, 2010
    image image
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't like Luxury Limo of Dearborn at all. But, I rarely heard positive limo stories so I think it's pretty much choosing the lesser of evils situation.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies very much!  Very helpful
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards