August 2013 Weddings

Lightweight suits

Ok my Wedding is August 31 and my handsome wonderful fianc and I were just thinking, our ceremony is outside and we don't want him to be sweating so for him we would like to find a light weight suit for him and the guys. I don't even care if he doesn't wear a jacket but his mother does. Any suggestions on places that have real light weight suits, keep in mind a couple of the guys are out of town so we need somewhere that is all over.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!!
Bunny ??

Re: Lightweight suits

• maybe department stores like Macys, Dillards?
  • We were at Jos. A. Bank yesterday and I noticed they have a destination collection for their rentals. I bet those might be lightweight. Rentals overall start at 140 but there are lots of little discounts you can get.
  • We are in the same predicament...outdoor wedding end of August---hot! We are going with tanish suits, but doing vests instead of suit jackets. Still dressy, yet much more comfortable!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi Ladies - thats a predicament we ran into as well!!!

We went to men's wearhouse and they have a new collection of grey tuxedos which are made out of a light material ( i googled the information and its not as heavy as regular wool and is recommended for summer weddings) Hope that helps!
    Anniversary

Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards