Michigan-Detroit
Options

Chiavari Chair Rental

I have called 5 places all renting about 5- 7 dollars PLUS set up. Nice way to slide that in there. Anyone know of a place that rents them less than 4? I found a moment forever and affairs to remember (100 min at 5.00 a piece for everything so min . 500 dollars) ..

any suggestions ?

Re: Chiavari Chair Rental

• Options
    Im not sure where youre at, but if youre Downriver, this place has nice chair covers and set up.

http://www.arlenescovers.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    YES! The nicest lady does these chairs for $3.50 a piece and they are gorgeous. She's out of Riverview and Plymouth. http://www.amomentforever.net/ I just saw her set up at a downriver bridal show and I am going to rent from her for sure.
    "Spend the afternoon. You can't take it with you." Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm using affairs to remember, but I am also getting linens from them, so mine was $7.50/person. There is a place called Chiavari chair rental & I think she was $4.95/person. That is the cheapest I saw for just chairs. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used A Moment Forever. The chairs were about $4+ when you add in tax. The catch is that they only have the gold chiavari chairs, but if that's the color you're looking for they were the cheapest I found.

I'll post a full review at some point soon, but I can say they were awesome. Great quality, everything looked great on the wedding and the owner, Stacy, is pleasant to work with.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thanks guys!!!! a moment forever does only have gold chairs (wah ) and the affairs to remember only has 50 white or black chairs (UGH 75 ppl!!! LOL) If i cut the list enough I could use them. Im really trying to stick to a STRICT budget, and 5 dollars a chair will put me over !
    Thanks ladies
  • Options
    This is the quote I got from the Ann Arbor rental....it ends up being like 7 dollars a chair.
    chiavari chair rental, setup, breakdown – color – BLACK

$375.00

premium cushions

(discounted) - color – TBD $0.00

delivery & pickup

$159.00

thats insane
  • Options
    me&stewme&stew member
    First Comment
    A moment Forever has silver chairs now too.  My friend just booked them.  Gold is $3.50 a chair and silver $3.99 I just looked it up on the website to confirm.   There was no tax on their rentals just a set up fee.  But still  GREAT PRICES!  best we found anywhere, and I send all my friends to them.    Hope this helps.   I was actually chair cover price searching on here, and stopped when I caught this.   Good luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards