New York-Hudson Valley
Options

NWR- What should I make?

i posted this on the knot too but i'm getting ready to leave and was wondering if any of you could help me too :)

i'm getting ready to go shopping for my party tomorrow night and i realized i didn't really have anything planned!  we're having dh's friends over to watch the ufc fight- which starts at like 10pm.  since we're the only ones with a home to ourselves and we always have everyone over the guests are bringing beer and wings (and a deep fryer! haha).  so i'm stuck on what to make...

i was thinking veggie platter, chips & dip, hummus, and spinach & Artichoke dip but i literally can't think of anything else to make

any suggestions??  TIA!
Anniversary
my read shelf:
Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NWR- What should I make?

• Options
    MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    frozen pizza bagels, beef patties, Stromboli, stuff like that.
    Some type of pasta salad maybe
    One 2 3 in the oven and done!

• Options
    smatuzasmatuza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks :)  i ended up buying mini hot dogs and an app platter because i'll make the spinach dip from scratch and dont feel like doing much lol  i'm also preping all the veggies, not buying a platter so it's a lot of prep work and i know i wont want to do anything else!
    Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards