New York-Hudson Valley

June 6th Wedding Review

A+++ Photographer/Video-Alfonso in Scarsdale We have not not seen the pictures or video yet but I'm sure everything is amazing. When I first met with Alfonso, I loved his presonality and photographs. We had a great time on the with him on the wedding day and I would reccomend his to anyone.B Florist-Danny at Westchester Floral Everyone raves about him but if your from out of town (live in boston) they are not the most flexible. The flowers were nice but I think they are something anyone could have done.A Silverstar LimoThey were on time and our driver was great. The Jaguar was a little older and warn on the interior but we were told this when we signed the agreement. The exterior was in mint condition.F Settembre LimoWe needed another limo co to bring to our hotel at the end of the night. I wish we would have used Silverstar. We reserved a town car from Settembre to pick us up at the end of our reception in South Salem to bring us to our hotel in Rye. The car was supposed to come at 12:00. At 12:30, our guests were long gone and we were waiting with no town car in sight. When our reception site finally got in touch in with Settembre, they gave us the name of ed and told us to call his number. Ed was called and his wife answered (it sounded like they were sleeping) Ed told us he was on another job (lie #1, ed was at home). At this point it was late and my parents ended up taking us to our hotel. Who wants their parents to bring them to the hotel on their wedding night???? The next morning we called Settembre again from the airport (before we left on our honeymoon). This time they told us they were sorry and Ed thought his night was already over (lie #2). We told them we would be in touch when we returned. We returned on the 15th of June and my mother told us that while we were away Settembre called and said they were there to pick us up at 12:30 (lie #3). We were there waiting at 12:30 On the week of the 15th, my husband called several times. The sales manager Chris told us he was unaware of the issue and would call us back. We got no call. My husband called again and was told the owner would be getting back to us. He never did. The following Monday, June 22nd, my husband finally spoke to the owner told us that Ed was never the driver that was supposed to be there which is why he was confused and the driver who was scheduled to get us did not arrive until 1:30. The owner Tony was apologetic, but its all too little too lateA+++ Men In BlackThe wedding band was amazing. They are from boston but it was well worth it to have them come to NY. They made they whole wedding and people are still talking about it.A+++ Le ChateauWe were lucky to have great weather which allowed us to use the garden for cocktails hour. It is truly beautiful. The staff was great, the food was great. No other venue that we looked at had everything that Le Chateau had to offer.

Re: June 6th Wedding Review

• edited December 2011
    In regards to this review, we (Settembre Limousine) have refunded the full amount of $77.00 to the customer. We agree that the situation was unfortunate,and we extend our sincere apologies to the Bride and Groom. Although we try our best to make sure that every job runs as smoothly as possible, unfortunately sometimes mistakes do happen. We were not the Limousine company that handled their actual wedding, we were hired to do a taxi run at the end of the night. Our phone is on 24/7 and we promise to always do our best to take care of any issue that is brought to our attention. Again, we truly apologize for the confusion that occurred on this night, and we will do our best to make sure that it never happens again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards