Michigan-Detroit

amber choike photography

Hey Girls

I recently found amber through another photographer that I contacted but was booked for our date. Has anyone used or heard of her?
this is her package:

6 hrs of coverage
a cd w/ pic
copyright to all pics
engaement session
online photogallery
price $1000

$100 per hr if we want to add more time.

is this a good deal?

thank you!!
mb

Re: amber choike photography

• Depends, have you seen her portfolio? Is her work exceptional?

I'm getting 8 hours of coverage for $600, all copyrights and images on disk, unlimited locations.
  • If you like the work and the photographer has good reviews, this is certainly a reasonable price.  For 6 hours of coverage, some photographers will be less than this and some will be more.

I am not sure how long your wedding is or what your budget allows for photography, but 6 hours would not have been enough for me (My reception alone was 6 hours, and I had the photographer there for 5.5 hours of it, in addition to the ceremony which was an hour, and a couple of hours of getting ready pictures and formal shots).  However, I do know that ladies on this board with different wedding setups and budgets than I had have had a lot of success at 6 hours of coverage.
  • jhawthorne85jhawthorne85 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I used Amber Choike for my engagement pictures last year...we ended up not booking with her, because she was not available all day on a friday because of other work.
    She ended up being really pricey too..

We used The Camera Chick, unlimted hours, all the rights to the pictures, and 2 photographers.
    I think her going rate is somewhere between 1000-1250? We payed 1000 when we booked her a year in a half ago.

you can email her at yourcamerachick@gmail.com

Or you can visit her facebook page wtih all of her work on it Sandy Testasecca Meitzner...the website they have does not have updated pictures.
    Photobucket Married at last! *11-18-11*
  • my ceremony starts at 530 and we have to be out by 1  and we are doing all of the pics before the ceremony, I was thinking starting taking pics around 2-230. I realize that the photographer doesnt have to stay until the very last second but id still like pictures from the reception besides the formal dances.

our budget is under $1000

I like the pics on her website but im not in love wth them and I thought that it seemed kindof a lot for only 6 hours.

I love the Camera chick but she is booked for my date!!

thanks ladies this was very helpful!!
  • I love her!! but she was booked to :(

she was the one who directed me to amber
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards