Michigan-Detroit

Re: Confessions/Vents

• edited December 2011
    Confession: I've been so focused on Christmas and catching up with all of my friends and family that are home for the holidays that all of my wedding plans have gone out the window.  It's not necessarily a bad thing, but I know now that right when school starts back up things are going to be stressful with trying to fit planning in there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that my wedding dress is still too small!!!!

I bought my dress (stupidly) after I had the flu and had lost about 10 lbs of water weight/not eating for 1 week weight/ etc.

And now that the holidays are here, the dreaded LB's have crept up on me....

The worst part?  MY WEDDING IS IN TWO MONTHS!!!  AAAAAAAAAAGH!

I seriously need to back away from the kitchen...
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not trying to complain too much, because I LOVE my new job but I leave so early in the morning and get home so late in the evening that I am wiped out.  My laundry has piled up for weeks, I don't want to cook dinner and I have about 3 weeks of shows DVR'ed that I still need to watch.
  • crhein26crhein26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha!  I understand exactly where you are coming from Kayla!  I am the exact same way.  In fact, Brian has been doing his share of laundry lately because by time I get home I am pooped!

I confess that I am not a very good driver and the holiday season only brings out the worst in me.  I really need to be more conscious of being less aggressive and just chill in my sometimes hour long commute home.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Brian and Cori 11-19-11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards