Michigan-Detroit
Options

POLL: Favorite Christmas song???

Just curious...

For me, it's "Baby, It's Cold Outside."  LOVE that song -- never gets old.  Currently, I am loving Lady Antebellum's version, but the original is still the best.
Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: POLL: Favorite Christmas song???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I keep hearing that Little Drummer Boy song on WNIC - I believe it is the Martina McBride version?  And I loooooove it.  She sings it beautifully.  I was never a fan of this song before that version.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE "Baby it's cold outside", another favorite is "Santa Baby" and of course... " I want a hippopotamus for Christmas"!!! But that one gets old quick!
  • Options
    jhawthorne85jhawthorne85 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I just recently got the new Glee Christmas CD...

Lea Michele's version of "Oh Holy Night" is probably the best i've EVER heard..and that's alot for me to say, it brought tears to my eyes several times.

Photobucket Married at last! *11-18-11*
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is an oldie but goodie, Nat King Cole's "Christmas Song". Before I had kids, I always got teary eyed when he sings "tiny tots with their eyes all aglow will find it hard to sleep tonight". It just reminded me of all the excitement the night before Christmas, going to bed, waiting to wake up and see what Santa brought.

Then, having my own kids who did the same thing, enjoying the excitement of their Christmas mornings.
  • Options
    Melgor78Melgor78 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like a Christmas song.  Frost is my favorite cartoon so frosty is my second favorite song.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Funny Christmas Song: 12 Pains of Christmas
    Traditional Song: Hallelujah Chorus (I was a Choir nerd and this was always my favorite song to sing)
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • Options
    jsmn266jsmn266 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love "Baby it's cold outside", "this Christmas" and a song called "Santa Claus" by Harry Connick Jr. I used to listen to that song repeatedly when I was younger... even when it wasn't holiday season LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jsmn266jsmn266 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oooh and "grown up Christmas list" is such a pretty song!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
      My all-time fave is "J-I-N-G-L-E Bells" and  "Mistletoe and Holly" and by Frank Sintra.  Nat King Cole "Oh, Holy Night", "I saw Three Ships" and "The Christmas Song" are great too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards