New York-Hudson Valley
Options

and now I can return to the Hudson Valley board... with a CHECK!

And can say that I ordered my DRESS! I apologize for being away for the last few weeks. I have popped in a few times and definitely lurked, but had so much going on, didn't have time to comment on most posts. Sorry! And a congratulations to any bride that I may have missed!Here is the dress:Hope that you are all doing well with planning and I am happy to be back! 

Re: and now I can return to the Hudson Valley board... with a CHECK!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome back! love the dress
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • Options
    Mimi501Mimi501 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That dress is beautiful! Congrats
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Congrats on that amazing check! I love the dress!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back! What a beautiful dress.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats girl!!!Who is the designer?

• Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Terri..it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!  so so so pretty...i love the beadwork.  who is the designer and where did you end up getting it?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    specs1624specs1624 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow your dress is really beautiful!  Love the beadwork
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Terri this dress is amazing!!!!! I love all the bead work. Congrats
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I feel like I looked and tried on so many dresses. and at so many stores and looked at so many designers websites. (Seriously, I think I tried on close to 100 dresses and looked at all the reasonable designers sites.) I had a list of possibilities. Anyhow, I posted a question on the dress board to list affordable designers that weren't mentioned a ton, and one girl sent me to the groupusa site. I had never heard of it, and they even had a store at the Palisades mall! And they had a replica of a PC Mary dress that I liked. I went to see that dress and tried on a few others, saw this one, liked the beads, did not like the empire band. Went back a couple of weeks later to see the other dress one more time, and wanted to try this on because I felt I would regret it if I didn't. This ended up being the last dress that I tried on and I got that feeling. My eyes started to tear up, and after so many dresses I didn't think it was possible. I went to see it one last time Saturday, just to see it again, and called in the order last night. I love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards