New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Need song help

Hi ladies, I got an email from our videographer today saying that he needs 3 song choices from us in order to put together our video. We need one for our intro/photo montage, one for other shots throughout the night, and one for our recap. Any suggestions? He advised me not to pick older songs but rather new and contemporary ones. TIA!

Re: Need song help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just recetly watched our video and still can't remember all we chose...terrible.  But, I would definitely recommend your first dance song for one of them. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Canon 50D, Canon 50mm f/1.4, Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8, Speedlite 430EX II

• Options
    lawyer707lawyer707 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like 1, 2, 3, 4 by the plain white t's if you're looking for new songs.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    this kind of love by Sister Hazel is PERFECT for wedding videos! Always gets me choked up!!!! LOL
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How about Bon Jovi???
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! DH and I are also considering: Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel K. (I'm not going to attempt to spell his last name!) or God Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts for our introI Got A Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas for the reception part (we kicked off the night with our bridal party to this song at our reception)Beautiful Day by U2 for our recapAnd like Jen suggested, we should have our first dance song in there at some point which was The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards