Michigan-Detroit
Options

MMPP

How was your weekend?  What plans do you have for this week?

Re: MMPP

• Options
    My weekend was AWSOME!! Santa came this weekend for my girls (since they will be with their dad on Xmas) and they got everything they asked for!! Watching them open their gifts totally melted my heart.

FI and I leave for Florida on Xmas eve, so I have alot of cleaning to do around here before then...as well as work..lol. I also ordered a few things for the wedding and hoping they come in the mail before we leave.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • Options
    My weekened was filled with being relaxed and trying to get ready for this hectic week ahead of us. I did however go shopping with my FMIL to Michaels yesterday to get some yarn and needles (she's going to teach me to crochet).

This week will be filled with taking care of my 2 kids (no school this week), going to doctor appointments, and preparing for Christmas. No wedding related stuff till after the new year. I need to de-compress.
  • Options
    I feel weird not working all week... BUT that doesn't mean I'll be lazy. I have a lot of errands to run!

And I feel a cold sore coming on. I iced it last night and this morning. I really hope it doesn't feel like "sprouting" for Christmas. ]:

P.S. Umm.. no white Christmas this year Detroit?
  • Options

I ended up with a half day on Friday, which was great because I got almost all of my Christmas shopping done, whew! Just one more gift to get for my dad this week. Also need to wrap everything. Otherwise, just need to clean up the place and maybe even start packing for our big move after New Year's.

WR - I do need to get a few things done. I have a Groupon to do the photo guest book that expires on Dec. 31, so I need to do that and send along some final invitation wording to the invitation designer. I can't guarantee any of that will get done this week though!

Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_mmpp-123?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:a10166b8-144f-4e5f-9807-899f6b04082ePost:5ea86963-f676-4e34-88d5-23ba0f3e170c">Re: MMPP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel weird not working all week... BUT that doesn't mean I'll be lazy. I have a lot of errands to run! And I feel a cold sore coming on. I iced it last night and this morning. I really hope it doesn't feel like "sprouting" for Christmas. ]: P.S. Umm.. no white Christmas this year Detroit?
    Posted by Milsey32[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I don't remember a white christmas in Detroit for a few years now. It's pretty sad since all I remember from being a kid was having snow on Christmas =(

Abreva! Works like a charm!
  • Options
    My weekend was ok.  It was pretty productive so I can't complain about that but now I'm tired.

This week I plan to finish up a few projects at work and run errands on Friday (I have the day off).
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_mmpp-123?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:a10166b8-144f-4e5f-9807-899f6b04082ePost:704732dd-5d7e-49db-9f6d-f67d206b133c">Re: MMPP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MMPP : Honestly, I don't remember a white christmas in Detroit for a few years now. It's pretty sad since all I remember from being a kid was having snow on Christmas =( Abreva! Works like a charm!
    Posted by TheFutureMrsB81[/QUOTE]

<div>I have a really bad memory so I just assume every year is a white Christmas, lol </div>
  • Options
    More shockingly Grand Rapids is still green! We've had even less snow than Detroit!

I don't really have to get anything done this week, so I think I'm just going to enjoy the work parties and relax till I have to go back to Detroit this weekend.
  • Options
    This week will be filled with Christmas prep.  We are having a holiday party at our place on Friday, so need to cleana nd shop for that.  Also need to pick up a few more gifts for Christmas day.

WR: Hoping my invites get shipped this week so I can start hunting down the UPS guy.  :)
  • Options
    Spending all day today is Ann Arbor for a dr.s appointment. 
    Working Tuesday through Thursday and finishing up random things. 
    Friday I am cooking all day with my little brother for our Christmas Eve dinner.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_mmpp-123?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:a10166b8-144f-4e5f-9807-899f6b04082ePost:f9fa25d6-61c8-456c-9e57-89548d39d6c7">Re: MMPP</a>:
    [QUOTE]More shockingly Grand Rapids is still green! We've had even less snow than Detroit! I don't really have to get anything done this week, so I think I'm just going to enjoy the work parties and relax till I have to go back to Detroit this weekend.
    Posted by entropicbeauty[/QUOTE]

It is crazy that the west side doesn't have snow.  I live in Grand Haven, right by the water and we still don't have snow...we had a light dusting Saturday morning and that is it.

This week is super calm for me considering it is less than a week until Christmas.  I work all week, half day friday, need to get my hair cut and colored and I need to plan what we are making for Christmas eve with DH's family.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This week is going to be crazy. FI's birthday is Christmas Eve and we are going to be running all over the place for both of our families Christmas parties. 

And I haven't even started Christmas shopping. Literally have ZERO gifts and no ideas whatsoever on what to get. Thankfully I'll be near Great Lakes Crossing tomorrow so I'm going to just buy everything there. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We leave to our honeymoon to Cocoa beach, Florida on Friday! Smile
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards