Michigan-Detroit

Dress Alterations--need someone who is outstanding. Please help

I am looking for someone who does wonders with wedding dress alterations in SouthEast Michigan--anywhere near Ann Arbor or Detroit would be great.  As long as they are outstanding, I'm willing to pay for them.   I have been looking for a week and have not had luck.  I'm really nervous about this.
Feel free to email me with any names/phone numbers/email addresses. 
Thank you!  Dana   dbsteien@gmail.com

Re: Dress Alterations--need someone who is outstanding. Please help

• I recommend Jules Joyner in St. Clair Shores. She is a designer as well as a seamstress.  She came recommended to me from two other brides. One bride, she altered a dress that had been in her family for at least three generations and the other bride she customed designed a dress for. If you decide to call her, tell her Michelle the ebay bride recommended her.

Here's her contact info:
    julesjoynerdesigns@yahoo.com
    www.julesjoynerdesigns.com
    (586) 777-2277
    22334 Harper Avenue
    St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
  • I used Annie from Haberman Fabrics in Royal Oak. I met her when I went in to find an applique to add to my dress. She was fabulous and she used to design custom wedding dresses but has since switched to alterations and working at the store. She made my dress look like it was a custom dress because of how it fit my body! You can reach her by calling the store and asking for Annie the seamstress.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards